LAST REVISED ON: January 9, 2022
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us
We collect any personal information you provide to us. For example, you may provide us your name, email address, date of birth, username, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), precise location-based data and venue preferences, or other information you directly give us on the Services.
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Our Services may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to our Services and/or other sites on the Internet.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information collected through our Services, or disclosed by you on our Site or in connection with our Services, for the purposes described in this Policy. For example, we may use your information to:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information other than as follows:
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- At your request, in the event that you opt-in to receive a service or a product from a third party;
- As required or permitted by law;
- In an emergency to protect the personal safety of LiveChart.me users or any person;
- In connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
ERASURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the event that you wish to remove personal information that you have provided to Us by creating an account, you can request the deletion your account through the account settings page. Upon requesting that your account be deleted, your account will be immediately deactivated and you will be allotted a seven (7) day grace period during which you may request that your account be reactivated. Because of the backup mechanisms We utilize, your account will be retained in an encrypted archive format for an additional fourteen (14) days after deletion.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. Unfortunately, it is impossible to guarantee the security of data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network. Therefore, although we take reasonable measures to protect your information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems. We may provide links to third parties’ websites, which we do not control. We are not responsible for information that you provide to those third-party sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies if any provided at those sites.
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the Last Revised date above.